(601) 856-3681



How do I add my teenage child to my policy?
You can easily add your teenage son or daughter to your automobile insurance policy by giving us a call. Together, we can determine how your policy will change with this new addition


What type of business insurance policy do I need if I have a small in home office?
he type of coverage for a small home business depends on the type of business you do and whether there are other employees who work in the same area. Please contact our office and we will be happy to determine the type of coverage that is right for your business.

What types of insurance am I responsible for and what are the limits?
The type of policy coverage you are responsible for will vary depending upon the type of business you do. Contact us by phone and we will be happy to go over your options with you.

How long will it take for me to get a certificate of coverage?
We should be able to fax a certificate of insurance to you the same day it is requested. If you have not received your certificate of insurance by the next business day, please feel free to contact our office and we will be happy to remedy the situation for you.


Can I change my policy after office hours by leaving a message?
No. You will need to speak or correspond with a qualified representative from our office to change any part of your insurance policy. Simply leave a message by phone or email us at healyr@nationwide.com. We will get back with you as soon as possible.

How can I save money on my insurance policy?
There are several ways to save money your auto or homeowners insurance policy as well as any other coverage you may need. Just give us a call and we will be happy to discuss with you the different ways you can save.


How do I determine how much coverage I need for my house?
We can help you assess the right amount of protection you need for your house.

If I update or remodel my house, do I need to change my homeowners policy?
Anytime you invest money into your home, it is always best to reassess your insurance policy to make sure you have adequate coverage for the new update or addition.

Does my homeowners insurance cover my rental property if it is damaged by fire?
No. Your homeowners insurance policy only covers your primary place of residence. If you have rental property either at the same location or elsewhere, you will need to purchase rental property insurance. This is different from renters insurance and can be obtained with a simple phone call to us.